TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Attendance at a webinar/event is for the use of the registered member only.
- For Webinars, Registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties except the providers of the services above mentioned; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only.
- The registered member assumes the responsibility of the use of the webinars. In this regard, the registered member assumes and understand that the participation or interchange of information in the Webinars shall imply to respect the following rules:
2. Some Webinars constitute a forum for an exchange of views or for the constructive debate, but it is not the appropriate forum to create controversy.
3. The contributions during Q&Amay be deleted, without the right to reply when:
- They are considered disrespectful, threatening, unfunded, slanderous, inappropriate, ethical or socially discriminatory or occupationally reprehensible or which in any way, can cause material or non-material damages to the organization, its employees, partners or a third person.
- They configure any act or omission contrary to the laws and/or conditions of use, the rest of policies and conditions that regulate the access and use of the webinars
- They contain any recommendation regarding the inside information or promotional material or advertising, personal or on behalf of third parties, whether natural or legal persons.
- They are redundant.
- They manifest sectarian opinions, configured policy or social, religious or xenophobic propaganda.
- They are not related to the proposed services or the themes of the relevant Webinar.
- They are contrary to a law, morals, good faith and public order or contain any computer virus or similar software routine, capable of violating rights of industrial, intellectual, images or other property rights of third parties.
- Once registration is completed, no option for interchanging events will be available.
- Registration fees once paid for cannot be refunded.
- Rosefield B2B reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Rosefield B2B may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The registered member voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any sickness, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- We recommend that the registered members login/arrive atleast 10 minutes in advance.
- Rosefield B2B is not responsible for registered members who fail to download the appropriate software and/or verify their computer configuration or rich media players before the webinar begins. Failure to do so and inability to view the webinar is not the responsibility of Rosefield B2B.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation, and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to any documentation packs or audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by the organizer or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- No (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted.
- The registered members shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content, and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not (and shall procure that each of your registered members shall not): upload any Content into any shared system; include any Content in a database; include any Content in a website or on any intranet; transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to anyone else; make any commercial use of the Content whatsoever; or use Content in any way that might infringe third party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute.
- Rosefield B2B reserves the right to change Event Name, Topics, Speakers etc without any notice to the Participants.
- Rosefield B2B will not be responsible for any claims made by respective advertisers.