Who will dominate in the short to medium term– Normal charging points or high power charging stations?

Going by the EV journey in EU in recent years, looks like normal charging is far ahead of high power(DC) charging. By end 2019, public charging points in the EU numbered about 175,000. Of these, normal power charging points comprised 94%, while high power and ultra-high power charging points only comprised the remaining 6%. 11/22 KW is leading the pack with 61%, with 3.7/7.4KW at 33% My assessmen...
Read More


Be the first to comment on this blog.